We invite the participation of socially responsible citizens from across the world to come forward and participate in our mission to transform rural India. 80% of your contribution will be used for transformational activities (1. Planting trees, 2. Purchasing shawls directly from the weavers in rural India and gifting it to old age homes with less fortunate elderly people, 3. Gifting school opening kit to children in backward areas, 4. Co-sponsoring the education of girl child) and the details will be highlighted on the Art of Giving page. 20% of the contribution will be used for administrative expenses. All Sponsorships are treated as donations and sponsors are entitled to income tax exemption under 80G and sponsors from the USA donating through Omprakash can avail 501(c)(3). The implementation of activities will start in November 2019 and will be completed by June 2020.
MODEL PROJECTS TO ADDRESS CLIMATE CHANGE.
5 point program adopted by the Consortium headed by TGG Foundation to deal with climate change:
- Planting trees and maintaining it for 3 years.
- Improve the drinking water quality and water conservation.
- Ensure chemical free living and agriculture practices.
- Plastic free life
- Responsible Development that can ensure zero carbon emission.
Plant Trees: @ Rs.200 to restore nature.
TGG's LIVELIHOOD MISSION.
Promote alternate income generating activities for women in the farming community
- Promote traditional weaving.
- Medicinal plantation & herbs.
- Sustainable living experience.
- Traditional cooking.
- Livestock for self-reliance.
These activities can alleviate poverty in rural India.
Gift Shawl @ Rs.2000: It will create livelihood for women in the rural community and will provide warmth and protection to the elderly people from cold weather.
PROTECT SOCIALLY VULNERABLE GIRL CHILD.
Considering the increasing violence against women in the society we have started identifying the most vulnerable people who needs care and protection.
- Orphan girl child
- Girl child of destitute widows.
- Girl child of parents those are in Jail.
- Girl child who are socially challenged.
Co-sponsor education of a girl child: @ Rs.6000 per annum. (Invitation open to women only)
Gift school opening kit @ Rs.1200 per kit